- Cancellation policy –
If you use just.me as a consumer, you have a statutory right of withdrawal, about which is hereby instructed as follows:
Right of withdrawal
You can revoke your contractual declaration within 14 days without giving any reasons by means of a clear declaration. The time limit begins after receipt of this instruction on a durable data carrier (e.g. e-mail). To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the revocation in time, if the declaration is made on a durable data medium (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail). The revocation is to be addressed to: [Netfire GmbH, Barnerstr. 14c, 22765 Hamburg, e-mail: email@example.com]
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs, without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services begin during the revocation period, you shall pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already provided up to the point in time at which you notify us of the exercise of the right of revocation with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract; in the case of services provided free of charge, no payment obligation shall of course arise in the event of revocation.
Your right of withdrawal expires prematurely if we have completely performed the service owed and have only started to perform the service after you have given your express consent to this and at the same time confirmed your knowledge that you lose your right of withdrawal upon complete fulfillment of the contract by us.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
§ 1 General regulations
§ 2 Registration of a user, term
(2) Registration may only be made by natural persons, legal entities or partnerships of full age.
(4) During registration, the user selects a password in addition to a user name, which the user can change at any time in his password-protected user area. The password must be kept secret by the user and must be protected from unauthorized access by third parties. If the User has any indication that the security of his password may be compromised, he must notify Netfire immediately and change his password to a secure password.
§ 3 Use by non-registered users
§ 3 Services of the platform operator
(1) Netfire provides the Registered User with a website that can be accessed at just.me/[USERNAME] and can be customized by the Registered User to his/her individual needs by means of styles provided by Netfire (hereinafter: the Website).
(3) Netfire will provide the registered user with statistics about the number of hits of the website and the individual published hyperlinks.
(4) Netfire analyzes all hyperlinks published on the platform (e.g. frequency of publication and access by users) and may publish its own link lists on the platform based on this analysis (e.g. list of most shared hyperlinks).
(5) Netfire may publish advertisements on the Website and for this purpose also analyze the contents of the Website by computer as well as have them analyzed by third parties.
(6) Netfire's servers are secured according to the state of the art, especially by firewalls; however, the User is aware that there is a risk for all participants that transmitted data can be read in the transmission path. This applies not only to the exchange of information via e-mail leaving the system, but to all other transmissions of data. The guarantee of confidentiality of data transmitted in the course of using the platform is therefore excluded.
(7) Netfire is entitled to temporarily restrict the platform in whole or in part if and as long as this is necessary for reasons of technical capacity, security or integrity of the servers or for maintenance reasons.
(8) Netfire is not liable for the accessibility, existence or security of the shared content.
§ 4 Duties and liability of the registered user
(1) The registered user is solely responsible for the content he publishes.
(2) The registered user guarantees that he/she will not make accessible any content that violates legal regulations, official orders or morality in accordance with the applicable legal system. In particular, no
- pornographic content or content harmful to minors
- Propaganda material of anti-constitutional organizations and parties
- Content that violates the rights of third parties, in particular copyrights or trademark rights as well as general personal rights,
- fraudulent content,
- Viruses, worms or Trojan horses or other content affecting the security and/or integrity of computer systems
(3) Registered users who use just.me commercially or on a business basis are subject to special legal provisions and are therefore obligated, among other things, to fulfill special information obligations. Netfire is not obligated to provide special text fields for this information. It is solely the responsibility of the users concerned to fulfill their obligations.
(4) The platform is not a suitable backup medium for shared content. If a user deems it necessary to securely store shared content, appropriate data backup precautions must be taken by the user.
(5) The registered user undertakes to refrain from all actions that jeopardize or disrupt the functioning of the platform and not to access data to which he is not entitled.
(6) The registered user is obligated to cooperate in the clarification of attacks by third parties on the platform, insofar as this cooperation is required by the user. to the extent that this cooperation is required by the user.
(6) The User agrees to compensate Netfire for all damages resulting from the User's failure to comply with his obligations and, in addition, to indemnify Netfire against all claims of third parties, including attorney's fees and court costs, which such third parties assert against Netfire due to the User's failure to comply with these obligations. The User is further obligated to immediately provide Netfire truthfully and completely with all information necessary for the examination of the claims and a defense against them in the event of a claim by a third party.
§ 5 Reporting of inadmissible content; procedure in the event of inadmissible content
(4) Netfire will provide information about user data (especially IP address, email address) to responsible governmental authorities or other authorized persons upon justified request.
§ 6 Liability of Netfire
(2) Netfire is liable according to the legal regulations, if the user claims damages based on intent or gross negligence, including intent or gross negligence of representatives or vicarious agents of the provider.
(3) Apart from that, Netfire is liable according to the statutory provisions if an essential contractual obligation (cardinal obligation) is culpably violated. The claim for damages is then limited to the foreseeable, typically occurring damage. These limitations do not apply to claims for damages according to paragraph 1.
(4) Claims for damages shall become time-barred within 12 months after the end of the year in which the claim arose and the user became aware of the circumstances giving rise to the claim and the person causing the damage or should have become aware of them without gross negligence.
(5) Liability for culpable injury to life, limb or health shall remain unaffected; this shall also apply to mandatory liability under the Product Liability Act and to claims for damages arising from the assumption of a guarantee.
(6) Unless otherwise provided above, Netfire's liability is excluded.
(7) As far as a liability of Netfire is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of the provider's employees, representatives and vicarious agents..
§ 7 Termination of the contract
(1) The contract can be terminated by the user at any time; this is done by deleting the user account using the corresponding function in the password-protected user area. Netfire may terminate the contract with a notice period of 30 days. The termination by Netfire is done by e-mail.
(2) Each party has the right to terminate the contract for good cause without notice. An important reason for Netfire is in particular:
(b) the tortious act of a user or the attempt thereof, e.g. fraud;
(c) ongoing operational disruptions due to force majeure beyond Netfire's control, such as natural disasters, fire, breakdown of power networks through no fault of Netfire.
(3) The re-registration of a user who has been terminated by Netfire for good cause within the meaning of para. 2 letter a or b by Netfire for an important reason is not permitted.
(4) Upon termination of the user contract, all content of the user will be deleted from the platform and the user account will be deactivated. A complete deletion of all user data takes place no later than 6 months after the end of the contract, unless Netfire is legally obligated to store it for a longer period of time or has a legitimate interest in storing it for a longer period of time. Data aggregated using user data, such as cross-user statistics on shared hyperlinks, may be retained by Netfire beyond the end of the contract.
§ 8 Data protection
§ 10 Performance of the contract by companies affiliated with Netfire; assumption of the contract
(1) Netfire may perform the rights and obligations arising from this contract through affiliated companies exercise and fulfill.
(2) Netfire is entitled to transfer its rights and obligations from this contract in whole or in part to third parties; § 9 applies accordingly.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If the user is acting as a consumer, the mandatory consumer protection provisions that apply in the state in which the user has his habitual residence shall also apply, provided that these grant the user further protection.
(2) For users who are not consumers, Hamburg is the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this user contract. The same applies if the user moves his residence abroad after conclusion of the contract or has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany. The place of jurisdiction for users who are consumers is at the user's place of residence and additionally in Hamburg.
(3) According to § 36 para. 1 no. 1 VSBG Netfire points out that there is no obligation and no willingness to participate in dispute resolution proceedings with consumers before a consumer arbitration board'